ABM =]

Look.Like. Laugh. Love. Let go. Learn. Live LiFE.

Isn't it amazing how we experience the L's of Life?

Look.Like. Laugh. Love. Let go. Learn. Live LiFE.

Life is great but it is short.
Let's enjoy life while we can.
Thank the Almighty for the blessings and continue to live :)

Ask and you'll be given.
Share love :)

Shahara here =]
*a simple girl who also dreams of a happy ending
                  ♥true love
                  ♥Prince Charming
                  ♥Fairy Tales
*I'm kinda complicated..if you say you know me, that means you're lying..how could you know me when I'm changing? [LOL]
*Yeah. People change and so am I. Transition dude :] Nothing's gonna last forever.

*But let me tell you, LiFE is a choice~therefore, you choose who you wanna be and be it. Seasons change as well as people change but it's up to me what and whom I wanted to stay and let go.

*Let the good stay and let go of the evil.


~I LiKE~
*YOU :)
*God
*My Family
*My Friends
*Best Friend
*Best Buddies
*Miss M^,^
*Fairy tales and dreams
*happy endings
*Barbie
* Yellow, Black, White, [Sorta Pink ,too :) because it's my best friend's favorite colour]

~I Hate~
*Satan [he always temps me..i hate him]
*Evil doings [Salot sa Earth]

Comments