Bad Gurl =]

Hahahaha.now laugh at me, this may not be the first time but I think this is the first time when involving my own personal feelings.

Or is it really bad to be happy to know a couple broke up? hahahha! Yes super funny!

☻'s status on FB were all about bad things about their break up..well, I don't know yet if it is true but if ♥ is really single..I believe a lot of girls would have a celebration and not just me..but all of us!

Ewan ko lang ha, but honestly, do you think someone deserves to be cheated? It's a big NO NO right?
Napaka-BAD ni ☻ noh, kasi may ibang BF kaya siya aside from ♥. Ang kapal kapal niya kaya! Tapos ngayon magmumura-mura siya kay ♥? Nah! Wag talaga siyang mag ganyan..napakarami kayang friends and admirers si ♥ para i-defend kung gaano siya ka undeserving for that bi*ch..haha..grabeh! I can't believe it..I have spoken of her like that but I guess it's true. I'm just telling the truth no.

Happy break up to them.!
Hahahahaa [Devil laugh...]

Comments