Excited =]

Hello my dear Bloomie! Do you know why I'm excited? let me share you a secret...♥

My sister said that if I will loose my academic scholarship, she will let me try being a working student..I was kinda stressed thinking about being a working student as school but when she added that she will let me work at Jollibee....hahahhahha..I rejoiced. napaka-saya ko! Super super saya! Sana matuloy! I really hope I will be able to work at Jollibee Robinsons before I graduate or even just a part time job. LOL! That would be so much fun. I like the idea although it has a negative impat to some but i do love it!

Kung pwede nga lang, pwede ngayon na???Hahaha..Siguro during that time, magiging responsible na siguro ako noh? Because I will be able to appreciate time and all the effort of everybody and I will give importance to every single penny. Whhoh! Can't wait for that moment to happen! Hehe!

How I wish it would be this summer..summer job kung baga!

=]

Comments