Loving Friends 2 ♥

I forgot to share you the happening yesterday morning where I was really touched. I was totally moved by my friends. I was treated so special and I won't really forget that day.

I arrived at school 15 minutes before the bell and I haven't made my assignments yet. Even before I arrived at school, they had been calling me on the phone to inform me to go to school already because the assignments were so difficult and for sure would take so much time and effort to do. My other classmates had been doing it for and hour and 30 minutes yet they haven't finished it yet and what more to me??? WHOAH!!

But do you know what's the best part? They provided me the Graphing paper (where we were supposed to put our assignments), they attached the graphing paper already so it won't be a hassle for me to attach the 3 graphing paper as one-for the very long graph, they provided me all the answers. The bell was ringing already and I said,"di ko na lang ito tatapusin.." I was loosing hope that time. I don't want us to be late also especially them..they would be late just because of me?..no way!

But then I also thought, if I won't finish it, all the efforts they had for me will be turned into useless. So, I hurriedly continued it. They accompanied me up to the second bell. God, they were so good! They even dictated me the answers to lessen the time. And poof! There were two line data left and we saw our subject teacher approaching to our room. One of my friends tried to distract her to delay her in going to the room. But she was really determined to hasten her steps because she was already late too!

And poof!! I'm done! Thanks to my loving friends! Upon heading to our room, I was jumping of joy not really because I was able to finished it within just more or less 18 minutes but because I realized how much they love me and care for me!

They have no idea how much they made me happy! =]

Thank you true friends! Walang iwanan! =]

Lesson Learned I:  Make your assignments at home.
                         II: Wake up early and go to school early. ♥♥

Comments