Secret Love ♥ =]]

just five minutes before the bell
if unprepared feels like in hell
it's not because the teacher's terror
but in front of you, afraid to have error

outside we wait for you to pass
your eyes do sparkle just like a glass
they were so brown and very seductive
all I can say- they were really addictive

I can't not stare at your gorgeous face
that can never be ugly on a hundred ways
your hair doesn't move but it looks cool
whoever doesn't like you is a total fool

the way you walk is a dance to me
that I can be your partner whenever you plea
as you pass in the crowd they'll stare at you
that every girl would pause on whatever they do

And when you move your lips and start to smile
I can forget my problems once in awhile
your voice is so kind, so sweet ans so true
that I dream to hear you saying "I love you."

but to hear those words is very impossible
'cause the thought itself is not really sensible
hoe ambitious of me to think of that way
when you can't even greet me with a simple "Hey!"


I'm just one of those girls who admire you so
that no matter what happened you'll never know
for I am not really as beautiful as they are
who wear sexy shorts and dance in a bar

you are that high and I am this low
that I can advise my feelings to go
before this 'like' will grow into 'LOVE'
a feeling which I now secretly have.

Comments