PGS Culmination ♥

February 19, 2011 4:27 PM.

 This is how I looked during our PGS Culmination last Saturday.I just want to thank my sister and brother for helping me in my get up. I'll enumerate how we come up to this - from head to toe.

In my head~ the headband with gold sequences plus feather. That's from my sister. It actually came from Maam Che. Haha. Thanks Maam Che!

My light make up~ thanks to my sister. I know I damaged her make up. I really don't have one. I'm so poor on that thing. Well, I don't wear make up in school really. Thanks to my brother too for the very realistic critic about my make up.
   Actually, Bloomie, we had a hard time deciding about what colors we are going to put as eye shadows. We were actually considering the venue and the time. We first chose the dark colors then I partially looked at the mirror. Engk! Engk! Engk! It was really a big no no! It looked not like me. Haha. And finally, we decided to put on the light ones~ the gold and silver to be specific. I never thought it would also look good but I'm glad that it indeed looked well. And since we don't have any mascara I decided to put eyeliner more. Haha. It makes my eyes look bigger. LOL

My earrings  were actually the ones I used during Prom Night. My sister gave it to me.

One of the things I liked best is the 'bicycle necklace'. It looked like a real bicycle really. But one of the wheels was actually a watch. Cute, isn't it? From my sister again.

I got this black cute dress for only Php180.00. SO practical. Hahaha..credits to myself. Haha. Finding that dress was a hard one. LOL

My ring and my bag are from my sister. Haha. So like them.

My sandals are the ones I used during Prom night too. This is my 3rd time to use this. Haha. They liked it too. LOL.

And that's me. Super thank you for the get up! =]

Comments