good people on earth

oh. I never thought it would happen really.

It was so cold in the morning. It was raining. The water was so cold. I even put some hot water on my bath water. haha. Just like the old days. I was very worried that I might be late in class. After taking a bath I checked the time in my cellphone. Gosh! It was already 7.32 in the morning. I hurriedly went out of my room to check out the wall clock. It was still 7 sharp. Wheeew! What a relief. But still it makes my feet jump thinking I only have 30 minutes to get in time to school. Plus, it was raining outside. The ground was muddy.

I get the key and unlock the gate for me to head to school. Malyo-layo pa ang aking lalakarin. I was walking not so far from the house pa naman when a yellow multicab with a 'not for hire' sign on the side was approaching. I stopped to offer the way. All I wished was for it now to pass on the watery parts of the ground that will cause the dirty stranded water to 'talsik' on my face. That would be so ewww and it would mess my look. My white uniform..no way!

But to my surprise, I didn't realized that it stopped. The old man/driver went out and offered me to ride with them since they were heading to Notre Dame of Dadiangas University, too.

I asked him,"Sure?". And he definitely nodded and led me the way to where I was to ride. He let me ride at the back. He also instructed me how to open the door for me to get out.

He was so kind. I realized there are still very good people here on Earth. I don't know him totally. He was just so kind.

Now I'm thanking him in this post of mine. Thank you Mr. Kind Diver! =] May hearts like yours multiply as many as the stars above.


I captured myself inside the cab as a remembrance of my once in a blue moon presence there.=]

Oh, I have also captured the pink butterflies in my paper bag pala oh. hehe. They are cute.


And this is how the inside of the cab looked like.
So peaceful. All I did inside was to pray for me not to be late in class and thank the Lord God for the very early blessing He gave.


haha..what a face!


oh my!


This is how muddy the ally road while going/walking out of the subdivision ThankGod Mr. Kind Driver arrived.









And the best part is, I was able to get in the classroom early. Haha.

Comments