ilaDok =]

 Taken last February 16, 2011 at ilaDok, JMP Building, Aparente St. General Santos City.

"Libre" daw..they kept on reminding me. And so let it be. =]

 SUPER Enjoy. I was with my loving friends. =]

I never thought that day would be that fun although it was kinda delay for me and my classmates to celebrate my birthday but still the fun was incomparable.



wah! just look at all our hands? So in a hurry to taste the ice cream. The Selecta Mango.

We actually had a problem during that time, we were kinda worrying how to eat the ever delicious ice cream when we only got disposable plastic soft spoons from the store. Gosh! That was really one heck of a problem. We were afraid to rush rush rush to get some because the spoons might broke easily because the ice cream was very frozen. c",


These are the good vibes! Good vibes! Good friends!
They make me laugh. They make me cry. They let me feel free.!


A2 Family. I love you! =]

Comments