Proof on how fun the Pgs culmination was♥

A lot of students asked me how was the PGS Night..and I immediately answer them "Of course!"

But I don't know why mas many pa rin yung nagsasabi na boring daw yong PGS Night. Well, here's the truth..basing on the program, honestly, it was really boring but because we didn't let ourselves being swallowed by the boredom, we find our own way to enjoy the night. We even requested some music..of course, music that we like. Haha. Sweet music, swing music and we even enjoyed dancing with out P.E. practicum routine. Haha. Fun fun fun.

It was the time that I was able to experience dancing right below the disco ball with I-don't-care attitude towards how you look. Why would I care? I'm with my real friends. All I have to do was to enjoy the moments. Haha. Now check this out and tell me that night as not enjoyable. Haha. That is a dare!

a picture with mr. junrey..I so love the moment together with my ever loving girl friends..We were indeed elegant..like kids. Ahaha.

I'm doing my best to make my height look shorter..haha..am I succeeeding?

Check out that very bright smiles??haha..that is an award winning photo of happiness.

watta face..We really enjoyed the night

I don't know how to describe this photo..hehe

Comments