Support My Friend ♥

That is me by the way..with a back view.

Notice the 2 persons wearing purple in my left and right side...you do? Now let me tell you their story.

He loves her since then. She knew it but she had a promise to herself and to her parents and to God also that she will not involve herself in any romantic relationship until she finishes her college degree.

Actually, we also found out that he only chose accountancy as his course because it was also her choice. He really intended to follow her. He loves her that much. But she is really determined to fulfill her promise.

The best thing is..right at this very moment, they are friends. They are close to each other. And I believe they are just waiting for the right time. In God's time, they would feel perfect for each other I guess. And I hope for that moment to happen too.

He will soon ask her hand from God. He is my friend and I like her for him and vice versa. And for those who want them to be together, please pray for them too.

Kindly comment about your reactions =] Thanks! Let us support my friend. =]

Comments