Glan Day 2 ♥

 haha. we were eating nilung-ag na saging saging that very time. Check out that ginamus over there oh..fish sauce for you to understand.


It was a nakakabusog afternoon really.
And we noticed that little bot. We find hi so cute and so we captured him. He didn't know. Haha


Hahahha.. Can I call that perfect smile?
Big smiles..or shall I say small laughters?
That picture was taken by Kalai. Well, I don't realy know the spelling. She is a 3-yr old little girl? or 4? I don't know. Hehe

She wanted to capture us and so I let her. Haha


From left to right. Cheska. July. Hara

We were in the pantalan that time.
I miss it there. It was our old tambayan by the way and I haven't been there for a while that's why I was dying to go there at first.

But I realized it changed a lot but the memories are still fresh here inside my head and caged in my heart.





This is the beautiful view of the pantalan.
Beautiful, isn't it?







And this place is where we usually stay. =]

Comments