Happy Sunday to You!

Hello my dearest Bloomie.

I was really glad because of the unexpected thing this morning. I was awakened by my sister early in the morning 8AM, yeah that was early for me. She told me to prepare because we will go to church. But honestly, I was so sleepy that time but I know when it comes to church, I can't ignore such word. And so, I forced myself I mean my body to get up and then I prepared myself to take a bath. Then I thought for a while and decided that it was wiser to eat first before taking a bath.

Well, I love the fried rice Te Titing prepared for us. Although there were only a little of them I still enjoyed it. It was really yummy but honestly, I didn't eat my breakfast seriously because I was bothered by the very short time I had for my preparations. And so, after having my half-satisfied breakfast I was about to take a bath already but guess what happened? My sister asked me to watch my niece for a moment while they were having their breakfast. And I'm a good sister..haha..self-proclaimed-good sister anyway..but the point is- I did what she asked me to. Hehe.

What really happened was my brother took a bath first instead of me. And he took so long. But still I was able to manage the delay.

And we were already ready, we immediately went inside the car and Kuya Greg drove to the church. There were no parking spaces already. We thought the first mass was not yet over. We happily went inside the church grounds but we're not able to enter the church really.  Until we realized that we were so so so late for the second mass already. Haha. How unlucky of us. Uhm, I'll just post to you the pictures later. Haha

Well, the good thing there was after the mass, we went malling.

And we had lunch at KFC. The Krushers were good but I love the brownies more. Hehe

Comments