My Best Friend ♥

   She is still 13 years old in this picture =]

This is my best friend Aniza Adarna. I really love her and I super miss her already. It had been 3 years since we last saw each other. That was long time ago but I believe nothing has changed between the two of us, we just grew apart but our hearts remained the same. Yes, that's true.

She is in Japan by the way. And they have experienced the tragedy in there. But fortunately, they were not reached by the tsunamis. They only experienced the dancing buildings I mean the earthquakes. =] But I know God will never let something bad will happen to her and her family as well.

And she said she will go home by March of 2012. That was our plan actually before the Japan Tragedy happened. And what I am afraid of right now is that maybe their plans will not be materialized because of the unexpected happening. Oh I really hope she will be able to go home even just for a short vacation. Yeah, it's ok than nothing at all.

Take care my best friend =]

Comments