Drug Abuse Seminar

We had a seminar on Drug Abuse last Monday, April 25. I didn't listen yo!Haha. But what surprised me was that during the last part, we students were given a chance to see for ourselves the real drugs..those harmful ones. There were Marijuana, Shabu and paraphernalia and the like.

Shandy told me to take a photo of the harmful drugs..and so i did. But Mr. Panerio saw me and eventually caught my attention. I almost panicked when he did beckoned to follow him. I was expecting to get scolded because I took photos of those drugs. >.< I was very nervous.

last part, he asked me to take photos of him with the speakers..LOL. 

I happened to be her camera girl. Gosh! Watta career I have there. 
these are the speaker coming from PDEA.
it was really amazing thinking that the girl in pink was a former nursing student yet ended in PDEA.
Also the pregnant girl was an education student before. LOL
But now, both of them are drug addict busters. LOL

these are our NSTP teachers. I don't know them all.
Our teacher is that one holding a book. =]

Comments