I Cried in the Library


It was the Day of our seminar in Environmental Protection. Sir Panerio asekd me to take photos again for the documentation..and he even told me that from that on..I will be his official photographer. Ngek? Watta role.

I find the seminar so boring. I was seated between Kim and Cath..haha. I dunno why but I asked Kim to let me read one of her favorite fanfics. LOL. And she let me read the "Summer with Superman" Daragon Fanfics.
And whoohw! I was carried away. I super like the story. And I didn't listen to the seminar at all because I was concentrating on the story.

Until lunch, I took my lunch very quickly because I was excited to continue the story. So wow!
And until we decided to enter the E-Lib. There I read the Chapter 5, and gosh! I couldn't control my feelings. I burst out my tears not thinking where I was. Duh. I don't care..I'm with my friends anyway so its okay to cry. They would understand me for sure because the are the friends that are true.

Haha. And so...for the record. It was the first time that I cried with real tears at NDDU..with the presence of my college classmates..inside the E-Library facing a monitor. DUh!

Watta record. Hehe

Comments