Geia's B-day ~ Rocksteddy ~Sarangani Bay Fest

Ohh...it's been a long time since I last saw that room...hehe..it's her birthday by the way...her 18th birthday...
I feel like I'm a very bad friend for not being able to give her the gift that I bought...stupid me...I accidentally left it at home. Huhu...and the fact that i can't go back because i just can't order the driver to go back makes me sick.! duh..but i know she'll understand...so i have to move on. =]

I went straight to their house upon reaching Glan. I didn't went home because i was expecting no one was there...but i was wrong, my brother was there. I ate dinner at Geia's house and ate a piece of her birthday cake. Wee..kuya ilde and GG was also there.
the cake was delicious... =]
i miss her room. we really used to hang out here together with our other friends way back high school. Oh...i just miss those moments. There were a lot of changes though. but it's still cool and comfy
 I was surprised to see death note posters inside...they were so cool..plus one piece!

And then we proceed to Gumasa for the Sarangani Bay Fest celebration...and guess who's the guest band...the coolest and most awesome Rocksteddy! Ohh..i so like Teddy..Teddy rocks! I know the pictures weren't that good but still the memory can't be erased...hehe

Here are some of Teddy's pictures while performing for the SBF..=]





Me..kuya ilde and Geia...

 The fireworks suck! Promise....



and we ended up lying down the shore while watching the beautiful stars above...so cold..

Comments