Last Day of Summer Class Happenings


I saw An Old Friend

I saw Padz at one of the Accessories Shop at the KCC and I felt so bad because I can’t talk to him much. The deal was still ON and I can’t speak Bisaya in front of him which make me feel out of confidence in speaking to him at all. Aishht! Why did he appear just now?...now that the deal is still on..huhuhuh
So I just used body language to hint him that we will just talk some other time…hehe..i know he will understand because he is kind…
Padz...together with his sister Dimple

Elevator ~ Walkalator

We have decided that we will have our lunch at KCC. Shandy has to withdraw from her ATM…and so we used the elevator to get into the ground floor. It was my first time to use the KCC elevator really…which reminded me of my first time riding in an elevator…I was at the Provincial Capitol at Alabel, Sarangani Province that time…Kinder 1..competing for Draw and Tell. Weee! 1st Runner up.
Feet first..our feet inside the KCC elevator

go kada go barkada...
We wanted to take a remembrance of our first elevator experience together but I’m shy to take photo in there especially that a guard and a sales crew were inside too. But duh…Kelly did it for me instead. Hehe. She confidently asked the guard to take a photo for us….
Happy though embarrassed a bit…haha..but duh..i don’t care..eh eh eh..eh eh…
Upon reaching the ground floor, we realized that it was impossible for us to get through using the parking lot up to the ATM area…ahahaha..how fool of us to think that way….wah!
So we again made it to the second floor using the Walkalator.
walkalator picture 1

walkalator pic 2
Bibliarch

But Precy remembered something about the book titled Hunger Games. Whoah…she half-dragged me inside the Bibliarch Bookstore to see it. But unfortunately, we saw none. It’s just that we’re not super familiar with the positions of the books and their arrangements because we are National Bookstore patrons really.
I find their items cute though…but they are really expensive..=[

momo monkey bag...hehe...at Bibliarch.. I dunno why i just find this bag cute..maybe becuz of the cute monkey


here's the bag of note...kawaii toh


Lunch at Jollibee

We were actually having a hard time deciding where to have our lunch…
Mang Inasal- Unlimited Rice
KFC-Super affordable

but still we ended up in our all-time favorite...Jollibee
for students who care about their budgets...the thirtyniners of Jollibee is the answer

Kollibe dancing..kawaii

precy and hara...

faith and shandy

with John..pa pogi..hehe
picking a gift for geia at Pink box

this is our last day of summer class...wee..i will miss those cuddly faces






Comments