Piso Baby :)

It was past four when Faith and I arrived at school and joined the other Dareenianz at the arcade. The others were busy playing basketball while we helped the settled ones finish the foods. Not enough, I thought. So I invited them to bring out some money. Treat. But it seemed like no one was interested. Good thing it was Luigi who’s in front of me. I smiled at him. He knew what I mean already. He calls it LASER. lolx. It is used to describe the state of understanding something without actually hearing it from someone.
Luigi: *looked away from my stare*  Don’t force me. I might give in.
Haha. I automatically knew what to do. So to make the intro short, Lui gave me Php50.00. I asked him if he’s willing to hand it all and he said it’s up to me. Wah.
I immediately flew to the canteen; in my hand is 50-peso bill. (I’m so glad to have free foods because earlier that day, all I did was loan :( My sister left without leaving any money :(

At the canteen:

Tindera: Ano sa’yo?
Me: uhm..isang malaking Roller Coaster, Moby at Peewe na Pizza flavor :) ……magkano lahat Ate?
Tindera: *calculator mode* ah…Php52.00 , Ga.
Me: *nanlaki ang mata* (sayang)..*checked my pockets and found something..* (piso lang) *natanggalan ng kaluluwa*
            Te, may iba pa mo na magkasya sa Php51.00? (grabe tawa ko sa isip ko that time)..

Tiningnan nila paninda nila.

Tindera: hala..wala na jud baya , Ga.
Me: Awww..pwede Php51.00 na lang? *grabe ang smile ko..angel angel effect*

Nagtinginan sila…nang matagal.

Tindera: Sige..Php51.00
Me: As in? Sure na yan?
Tindera: Oo..Php51.00 na lang.. *sabay exchange sa money and food*
Me: Yes! Yes! *sabay jump jump*..hahaha..yes yes! Salamat Te! God Bless! Ingat! *run devil run*

It was a moment worth remembering :)


Comments