The "HE" that I've been telling you


"I wanna be with someone that ten years from now makes my heart jump when I hear his key in the door."

I truly like the sincerity of this line. I just got this from a not-so-typical movie I watched last time and this line made me pause for seconds and said, “Yeah…definitely true.”

It’s just funny sometimes how people enter into a relationship only because it’s trending. Almost everyone has someone and you go with the flow which I don’t really get.

It's not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all day Saturday with..” A quote from Friends With Benefits which really struck me. I don’t know why but the fact that I’m a certified laagan makes me realize how true that line is.

“Be with someone you can call 'mine' rather than 'ideal'.

I’m already used of hearing people setting their ideals when it comes to their Mr. Perfect but in reality, when you found someone you truly love, you’ll forget about those ideals and create all the exception.

Because…

“Love has no eyes but it is not blind, it sees but it doesn’t mind…”

HAHA…and now it’s funny to realize how I sit here in front of the desktop and preach about love when you know for a fact that I’m not engaged into any romantic relationship at this moment :)

But …honestly, I’ve been thinking about the deal Bloomie…I mean the deal which Geia and I made about my ‘romantic life’ and her ‘alcohol life’ which we both know we very seldom encounter. I know you know what I mean.

When someone tends to express any romantic feelings to me, I immediately think of the deal and use it to send them away. Okay, tell me I’m harsh but I can’t think of any lighter words for that ‘send them away’.  The deal actually didn’t keep me from having any romantic relationship but rather helped me in saying “NO” to them because I don’t get what they want from me. That’s a fact. It’s not that I’m saying they have bad intentions, what I’m pointing to is that “Is is really love that they feel for me?”

Well, I remember some friends of mine telling me romantic relationship isn’t about love at first, but rather a moment to get to know each other so love can grow. Well, they have a point but I don’t know why I think of the other way. I can’t imagine myself being with someone I don’t love. Haha! ..and wait for love to grow. Nah! They said that’s a mistake but I don’t know how could that be a mistake.

I remember them saying “Who is it that you really want?”

I pause. I can’t think. All my mind could comprehend is that…time will tell. Destiny would just hang the disco ball, turn on the sweet music and make my life dance.

When you see your one true love or it can be…when you realize who your one true love is (because it’s possible to be with him every day without realizing it yet)…they said ,”Time will stop…” but when the clock ticks again, time is at its fastest. You better hurry and make sure not to let him/her go…or regret for a lifetime.

But to answer the question they kept on asking me…for now I can say…

It’s him whom I am free to pull his hair softly when I say goodbye as he sends me home.
It’s him whom I can style his hair the way I want using his wax.
It’s him whom I can talk to despite of the great physical distance between us.
It’s him who doesn’t mind getting huge eye bags because of spending time with me.
It’s him who doesn’t mind what other people would think of the way I talk.
It’s him who doesn’t mind watching and waiting me to finish my food.
It’s him who doesn’t mind the fact that I hate vegetables.
It’s him who doesn’t mind my lack of skills in cooking.
It’s him who is ready to be my reminder because I’m very forgetful.
It’s him who cheers me and supports me on whatever I do.
It’s him who sincerely says thank you for simple things I say.

It’s him who is ready to be with me in times of trouble.
It’s him who just laughs when things get tough.
It’s him who fulfills his promises.
It’s him who makes my pale face turn reddish.
It’s him who makes me smile by the thought of his name.
It’s him who knows what makes me laugh and cry.
It’s him who is ready for unexpected happening.
It’s him who knows when to surrender and lower his pride.
It’s him who doesn’t mind if other people would understand us.
It’s him who doesn’t talk about love but never failed to make me feel so special.

You may say I’m contradicting my statement about setting ideals to Mr. Perfect, because let me tell you…I’m not.

I’m referring to someone :)

…the ‘HE’ that I’ve been telling you.

♥_♥




Comments

Rose Faith Uyas said…
waAaah.hala.inlove na jud ni ba.whahaha.mkaicp man pud tah ana oi.nice au ang post doh.whahaha.i know ryt :D