Mr. Chocolate Giver

LOLX. Something funny happened one of those past days. A pack of Hershey's chocolate appeared in my school bag. Lolx. I was shocked at first. Maybe..MAYBE it was mistakenly placed inside my bag (but the other part of my brain says,"Why? How?"

Then poof. Nobody answered. It was really a mistery. Until Precy arrived and told me she put it in my bag..seconds later, she revealed that someone asked her to do so. lolx. Mr Chocolate Giver with a secret identity, it was a wrong move to do such action, you should have handed it to me personally so I would appreciate it more(courage) plus I would get to know you. haha But thank you anyway..and sorry also if we didn't like your gift totally because of the excess/oil spill all over the chocolate inside and out..haha

And the Kisses (chocolates) accidentally fell down; sands all around them already. And sorry Mr Chocolate Giver if we threw the now-dirty chocolates to the green garbage bin :(

Comments