NDEA Baby :)

NDEA 2011 was hosted by our very own Notre Dame of Dadiangas University! 
And we happened to be the Press...
The OSA made this ID for us and they used our ID pictures
from the orig database way back first year enrollment.
I looked different on the ID photo. haha

Work work work..Articles articles articles...

Ikki-kun Jollibee treats..Arigato!
Hahaha..
NDEA Opening...Torch lighting night
Ten Schools Competed :)

Cause baby you're firework!
I so love every opening of ND activities...they never fail to surprise our eyes with the cool fireworks display.



Upon reaching home, I saw them preparing the car. I haven't entered the house yet and they told me we were going to Kuya Jerry's house for another birthday celebration. Happy birthday Kuya Jerrry!
cute puppy
Mickey Mouse!
oohhh..i love Superman!


Happy Birthday Precy!

my surprise for Precy! Happy Birthday Precy Labs koh!haha
Sketch sketch not using right pencils :(
hate the results...hehe


Quiz Bowl lasted for an hour of excitement and thrill..
plus I have to create the news about the event. >.<
Chess Competition >.<
Winner for Quiz Bowl 2011...NDMU
they defended their title as champion for 4 consecutive years
Amazing! :)
It was my first time to interview for a news article..haha..
I was nervous at first but I was able  overcome it immediately.
Interview went fine. The winners were kind..hehe
But I was kinda sad because since our school didn't get the first place,
I wasn't able to interview them.
After the event, I immediately proceed on making the news article..lolx
there we are..tripping inside the consumer store..haha
smile for another photo.haha
John smiled weird in that photo..haha
Yum yum yum..Happy Birthday Precy! weee
Nestle Sobetes. Ube. Mango. Leche Flan.
Ube was good.. Leche flan was eww. Haha
Then Moby magic...my fave moby caramel
Dutch Mill. May goodness ka rin!
First time to taste this Yogurt Drink Strawberry Flavor.
Minutes after finishing the drink, my tummy felt like protesting..haha..so OA.

Comments