NOT this way Please!!


Everything was cool including the blue sky and the scented atmosphere. My friends were present and everyone had smiles on their faces. My eyes were silently searching for someone I used to set my eyes unto. I can’t see that someone. I guess he was out somewhere doing something more important. I was holding the new cell phone I got from our cell phone rotation. I was busy pressing the keypads when I felt an arm landed on my right shoulder…then the next seconds, it was around my neck already. What the!! Who the eytch is he to have the courage to put his arm around my neck..huh??!
Those moments I felt my body stiffened thinking who could it possibly be. He was behind me and I was standing on a lower ground meaning my head levels chest. I couldn’t see his face and I’m afraid I couldn’t afford to look up for it would be so awkward. I just bowed down thinking what’s the best thing to say or do to him or to escape from that warm hold…and oh, yeah right..That warm makes-me-feel-comfortable hold. I just didn’t understand at first why I felt comfortable but the thought that someone’s arm was on my neck made me feel sick..Well, just the thought…cause I realize it’s not the feeling...And I would be lying if I’ll tell you the other way around.
Then I felt him transfer to my left. And there I partially saw his figure…his unforgettable figure. I still haven’t seen his face but I saw his rich blue shirt…one of those cool colorful shirts I want to ask him. My feeling was getting stronger about his identity. When I looked right to where his arm was comfortably resting, I saw his cute fingers and super neat finger nails…palms so soft like feathers. That time I was 110% sure that it was him…the one I least expect to do such thing to me. Well, I guess we should really expect the unexpected though. That moment I got the full guts to look up to see his extraordinary face. And I wasn’t disappointed. It REALLY was him.
I smiled because of the thought that he now possesses the nerve of doing such…for I know he’s not the type of guy who…you know…laser already. If you could only see my smile that time…it was like my lips stretched up to my ears…HAHA. Only God was the witness…and…and the birds.
I felt so surprisingly warm although he was that metaphorically cold. I was at my most secured moment especially when he upgraded that hold into a hug. Yes a hug. The most unexpected and surprising hug of the year for 2011. I didn’t know what has gotten into his mind that he kept on surprising me with real surprises.  Then I thought, is he sick? Or Am I sick? Am I on drugs and just experiencing some hallucinations? Or am I dreaming? Those questions filled my head. The most possible reality was I was just dreaming. But this felt so good to be a dream I’m afraid I don’t wanna wake up..lolx. BUT then I thought, how this could be a dream when I know that the dream catcher was in my room (since I was back to Gensan) meaning no dreams at all…just reality. And the thought makes me freak out…IT’S REAL!! IT’S REAL!! I WAS NOT DREAMING!
Then back to that cool feeling. I was still in his arms. The breeze was cool. My head was on his chest as he led my head to it through his hand. Oh no…it felt like I was about to melt with his actions. I really don’t like these…but the thought of the reality that it was him who was doing it made me forget all those set ideals and create all those exceptions. And when he tightened the hug and...and kiss my forehead…it was like all clocks stopped ticking and the world stopped for both us and the moon lost its powers. Why was he like this all of a sudden? Was he my guy? Because the last time I checked he isn’t.
Then I was back to Earth and saw my friends coming. And it was the most confusing moment ever…I don’t want my friends to see us in this manner because of embarrassment and I also don’t want to break our moment just because of my friends. Friends Vs Embarrassment. Duh…I couldn’t comprehend so I just let him deal with it for I bet he also don’t want us to be seen like that by our friends. Seconds later…what was this he was doing? He did nothing. Didn’t he care for what others would think about us? Well, that was also one thing I really like about him. He really didn’t care I didn’t know why. But what’s with that really tight hug? Was he dying already? How come he didn’t tell me?
Then I realize we were on a get together with friends…with sleepover. When I turned to our quarter, mats were placed already for an afternoon nap. We lurve to sleep…but not together of course.  Then he suggested taking a nap.
We walked towards the quarter still his arms were on me. I just walked by him…and like him, I decided not to mind what others would think. I saw the others smiling. I believe they too were happy for finally, he already had the courage to do such. And by the time we reached the comforters and lay down, he was still holding me. I guess he had no plans on letting me go. Whoah…what’s really with him this time? Was this his way of saying goodbye to me?
I DON’T LIKE IT! NOT THIS WAY PLEASE…NOT THIS WAY.
Then I rested…we rested…him, still hugging me tight. He laughed during the process but I just let him…I was sad because I couldn’t help but think he was about to say goodbye.
“Are you okay?” I finally asked him.
“Of course, I am…just let them be. It’s fun to be like this…let’s sleep…let’s rest. We have a lot of time to be like this when we wake up. “
Upon hearing those words, it was like my heart was floating. Was he serious? What was he thinking?
But those words made me feel more comfortable around his arms. His soft body made me feel so secured from the mosquitoes. His peculiar scent which I would never forget; I love inhaling it. It makes my nostrils relaxed. And his scent was like a sleeping pill. It made me doze off suddenly.
I was in full smile. When we woke up…or shall I say, when I woke up…


OH SH*T! It was almost 10 AM already and I still have a seminar at 7 AM. My gas! How could that be a dream? When I looked up to search for my dream catcher, I found nothing. I immediately asked my brother if he had seen my dream catcher, then he said he saw it in my sister’s room. Then I remember my sister asking for that dream catcher so my niece would have the least nightmares.
Pooof!

What a day!

Good morning! >.<


Comments

Rose Faith Uyas said…
waAaah.watta dream.OMG.iba na to.hehe.hala ka dha :D