Theme: Blurry

Darkest brown eyes :)

Hey!

I just want to take this day into account although it's kinda late already. Hmm. Today's theme is "Blurry."

The feeling is blurry for the twenty-four hours torture. Well, you can consider a lot of things within that twenty-four hours...that I had a fever of 39 degrees Celsius..or it can be associated to that twenty-four hours of another hypothalamatic issues and events...haha..that's the highlight part!

Wew.

These past few weeks, I have heard a lot of romantic confessions between couples, some are happy, some are sad, and some were able to regain happiness from sadness. Some lost trust. Some lost confidence. Some are forever alone. And the most hurtful kind are those who are experiencing that one sided love. It refers to a situation wherein there's one person who keeps on loving someone without receiving the love that he is supposed to be receiving for those normal relationships.

Well, I don't wanna feel any of those love love matters.I can't deny the fact that it could (probably) drive me away to focus on my priorities. I know my priorities and I stick to them...it's just that we can't deny that "Love really makes us happy!" That's a fact. I don't know why and I can't explain how exactly love works but all I know is that it's super cool for it feels like ecstasy.



That feeling...I don't know if you're familiar with this....but I bet you do...


...collections of thoughts and feelings...


...for my friends who are in love right now..

That feeling when you had a super bad day and then someone could just wipe those troubles away without doing something...

That feeling when you caught yourself smiling at a corner only to realize you're thinking of that person...

That feeling when simply hearing the person's name brings strange vibrations to your ears...

That feeling when you can't wait to see that person...

That feeling when you can't control yourself not to care for that person...

That feeling when you can't deny the fact that you're stealing glances at that person once in a while especially when that person is not directly talking to you...

That feeling when you're secretly laughing remembering your moments together...

That feeling when you secretly laugh just watching that person's photo...

That feeling when you already miss someone without any technical reason...

Haha..OMO friends, those feelings of yours were -I bet- just normal to be felt by some teenagers like us.

Be careful with those feelings! :) Buahahaha!


¡ʍǝʍ ˙sı ʇı ʇɐɥʍ ǝuıɯɹǝʇǝp oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʎןןɐǝɹ ı ssǝnƃ ı ʇnq ouunp ı˙˙˙ɐɥɐɥɐɥ „¿ɹɐɥ 'uɐʎ ɐq ɐu ouɐ„ ǝɯ pǝʞsɐ ǝɥs˙˙˙sɐʍ ʇı ʇɐɥʍ ʇnoqɐ ɥʇıɐɟ pןoʇ ı uǝɥʍ

Comments

Rose Faith Uyas said…
OMO.eotteohke.hahaha.i know right.lolx.you really need to determine what really it is.hahaha :D