My Happy New Year!

I know it's already late but lemme greet you a Happy Happy New Year to you Bloomie and to all the blogs in the world. May everyone be blessed with cool posts and amazing stories. :)

I spent my New Year at my beloved hometown, Glan. I miss everyone in there especially our home. I miss all the places and hang out spots that we used to stay at. It's been a while since I last toured like a major major one and I was surprised to see lovely and cool new spots in there. There were new houses too. I like watching them. Glan is indeed developing. Hurray Glanians!

I remember how different pyrotechnics amazed my hungry eyes. Fireworks display every corner, who doesn't like New Year? Haha. 



Other than that, I was amazed by the sermon of the priest during the New Year's Eve mass.  I find his talk so inspiring and very effective. He really bought my attention. I realized a lot of things that night that it almost made me shed a tear during the actual mass. But of course, I don't wanna look pathetic so I did my best not to let them fall :) 

After the Media Noche, we pursued to our own tradition. To go out of the house and hang out with friends and enjoy the first day of the year. I've been doing  this for more than 5 years already. And for the past 3 years, I've been with the same people. I find it cool. Each New Year we look back to the previous year's events and laugh at them. Hehe.

I took a picture inside my old room. I miss this place. But I'm not using it now because I rarely go home and every time I do, I sleep with Papa. Hehe. I know I know, I'm a Dad's girl. I just miss hanging around with him, that's all. :)


























 Talking about what I always miss in Glan that I really cannot do in Gensan is....


...joy-ride with a single motorcycle with friends.

We don't get tired of riding around the town wasting gasoline. It feels so good to sense the wind coming to you. Hoho. So cold really. Gee.

And I got home 5 in the morning.

















These are few of the amazing houses which are just newly built in Glan . 





And we were like crazies taking fun shots in front of this house by super midnight like 3:30 in the morning down. Haha. There were no people already kasi eh.

This is my jump shot :)

I learned a new cool technique from Kuya Ilde. hehe















I wish I could build my own dream house someday and it should be colored with Yellow. But of course, other cool colors are included to add accents. hehe

























My partner in crime ~ Geia. HAHA




















I just want to shout our that I had a very cool 2011 because of the people around me and most of all, because of the endearing love of God for me. :) Thank You so much. Thanks everyone! :)







Comments