Perfect Score

Before the year 2011 finally ends, I wanted to do something that I really love. I thougt of some things and I ended up creating a poem.

I created this poem during the last day of 2011 :)

Perfect Score
-Shahara C. Rosco



Here in my hometown,
far from you;
lying in this wooden bed
there's nothing to do.
In times like this
you fill up my mind.
Our moments together
feels like on rewind.


The way you look at me
that makes me smile;
there's nothing like it
in any mile.
And you are the only one
who can melt my heart;
for your face itself
is more than an art.


The way you talk
serves music to my ears.
Our priceless conversations
that I've been longing for years;
each and every word you say
I cannot forget;
and all the promises you make
I hope you won't regret.


The way skinship occurs
brings shivers to my spine
As though I wanna freeze the time
and count it as a sign.
I remembered the first touch
that made me went crazy;
I was jumping and laughing
so stupidly silly.


There's a butterfly party 
going on in my belly
every time you walk towards
and sit next to me.
For still your presence
could take my breath away; 
but no matter how breathless,
I really want to stay.


Shoulder to shoulder,
you walk by my side.
I can't deny the fact,
my heart flutters inside.
Things have changed;
we're not strangers anymore.
It feels like an achievement,
I'm ready to soar.


I really like recalling
our memories together;
and I bet I'll be cherishing them
like no other.
For you are so different
from the ones I had before;
I'm only me when I'm with you
you deserve a perfect score.


Shahara C. Rosco BSA - 2


Comments