When The Trios Unite


Loneliness can never exist in your vocabulary when you have friends these crazy :) Simply knowing they're just there makes you feel alright.

I know it's been awhile since we last hang out together - my best buddies, Geia and Dodz. I guess destiny really did us a favor and let us meet at the terminal. Each has his and her classes by the next day and you know what I did? Since it is a very special moment for me, I sacrificed my Marketing Participation in making our Product (requirement for the said subject). And so, I eventually enjoyed my our first trio hangout last January 2, 2012. For me, it's really a great thing to start your New Year by spending some time with your true friends :) I miss them a lot. HAHA

We also watched Segunda Mano yah know. HAHA. Thumbs up for Bangs Garcia's crazy acting. haha. She made me laughed the whole time. hehe

Segunda mano is a horror Philippine movie with a cool twist at the end of the story. Well, it's satisfying enough compared to the other and previous Phil. horror movies I've seen.

And to Dingdong Dantes, you deserved the Best Actor Award :)
















We also saw Ryan, our former classmate way back elementary days. He had grown really tall and very good-looking. His smile is the same - cute as ever. And I find it really fun to tease him with my friend Geia since I used to seriously link them to each other when we were still grade 4. HAHA. And for the record, he hasn't mentioned any crush before except for this girl named Christine. And do you know what his reason was for liking her? It's because - according to him - she is very industrious and hardworking. Haha. It's funny right? Imagine an elementary student thinking about that stuff? and take note he is a very handsome one. haha. Sorry to emphasize his beauty. hoho

He even treated us to Masters' Siomai after begging him for like a couple of minutes. Hehe. 

 It was my first time to try Masters' Siomai. 

Thanks Ryan! :)

But Siomai King tastes better.hehe





















 Do have any idea how exciting it is to wait for your fried ice cream? HAHA

I told my friends to try Miguelitos Fried Ice Cream and we did...

...Dodz' treat :)


















And this is how Fried Ice Cream looks like :)

I chose one of my favorite Ice Cream flavors, Cookies and Cream. They added some tasty chocolate syrup with a heart-shaped choco chunk on top.

Note: The heart-shaped choco tastes so uncool. HAHA

Sorry! :)














So here we were, enjoying our Fried Ice Cream :)

We were wondering at first how does it taste. Is it hot or cold? It's really confusing at first since fried=hot and ice cream=cold.

Upon receiving our order, we conclude that...it's really just the same. HAHA. Miguelitos were just fooling the children after all and I'm proud to say we were fooled too. HAHA

It's still cold, the same typical ice cream. It's even better to have those typical ice cream.HAHA











Hurray! It's my first time at Nadies Chicken Hauz. We met a new friend too. But unfortunately, I forgot his name. Haha. Sorry :) He is Dodz' classmate and he took care of us while we were at Nadies.

Comments