Another Day with Papa

It's been a long time since we last hanged out together. It feels really good knowing your father is with you, i don't know...I can't explain this kind of feeling. Maybe I just miss him because I rarely go home.

Notice his gray hair. I once asked him, "Pa, why not dye you hair black?"  Then he answered, "I waited more than 50 years for these hairs to be gray..why would I dye them...?" 

That line taught me a lot of realizations in life, it's not the single decision prior to your success that you should be thankful for but it should be all the decisions you had from the beginning. 

Who you are today is the result of who you chose to be from the past. :) Everything has a purpose dude.




 I don't know if it was just me or those guy crews were really making extra papansin just like every time I go there. Wah~ While waiting for my order to be completely placed on the tray, a lady crew gave me these balloons. :) I just said thank you and then they went into like clusters and talked about i-don't-know. Haha. Balloon for a kid, yey, I'm a kid!


It's my first time to try this Chocolate Float from Jollibee :) Last night, I had a small amount of Coffee float and it was really good! This time, I tried the Choco Float. Yum Yum Yum. Before, I was just wishing for the Jollibee to have a Choco Drink during the time I was in abstinence for softdrinks....and now, WoW! Dream come true. And also, I am secretly wishing for Jollibee to have Pizzas too! :) I;m so excited for that time to come! :)

Comments