Bits and Pieces on March

Exams are finally over! Congratulations for the results may they be good or bad. Hehe! A lot of things happened while I was away from the WorldWideWeb. Here are some of them:


  • We won the Marketing 211 Product Presentation for both the non-durable and durable product. Wew. I feel so proud of my team. Wonderful payback for all the efforts. The videos are available below.
  • Hair braids by Ke-chan (Kezia)
  • Sleepless nights for minor exams and departmental exams. Sadly, I lose 4 kilos because of stress but I think our weighing scale is the one that has defects. Haha
  • Tonsillitis because of chocolates! Yum yum yum...serious fever followed which lasted for days :( 
  • Good news! Ikki is fine now. I mean he graduated his 5 years medication (leukemia). Weeee~ Congratulations! Tears of joy.. T.T
  • I received pasalubong from Manila by Ikki. Wooot~ shirts, chocolates and brownies...plus, a doodle book. Haha. Cooool! More to that later...
  • I experienced my first ever legal date..HAHAHA..lemme laugh at that.. Legal in the sense that I'm 18 years old already, old enough to decide :) and legal from the eyes of the elders.lolx. if you know what I mean. Hehe!

Souvenirs :
Here are the videos ...our Award-winning videos! Enjoy~




I miss holding the drumsticks! :) We were at the Accountants Kiosk that time
 waiting  for the rain to stop after the NDEA Mock Board Exam


Check out that hair by Ke-chan ♥

Comments