Freakin' Amazin'

I know this may sound very late but still I want to share this to you :) Haha! Remembering every detail of what exactly happened that day still brings chills to my spine. Wooot~ so here are some of the picture that day.
KFC lunch with her in the background :D
I guess the word you're lookin' for is - EPIC. That meal was epic..like I can't concentrate on holding my spoon knowing the fact that she's just less than a meter away from me - gosh! That's Miss M by the way, that one wearing a black sweater with a pink top inside. Weee~ she's so pretty that day..hmm, like always? hehe! I just grabbed this opportunity for I know it's only once in a life time. Although she had no idea how crazy I am for her presence, I feel so glad that I got this chance - to have a photo with her - although I just made her my background. haha!

I sat on her seat. LOL. Awkward but honored. Haha!
I know - this is crazier. SInce they left the fast food first, I got the chance to sit on her seat and took a crazy pic. Haha! Now, laugh at me. Hahahaha! Overflowing happiness is what I felt while I was sitting in there. I somehow felt that we were absurdly connected..haha!

Geia. Dodz. Hara :) With the L♥VE background at KCC Dept Store Atrium 
Give love :)

Comments