Happy Holy Thursday!

It's really a fact that I haven't explored my whole hometown yet. And, part of those unexplored places were the different cool ones.  I've been to Gumasa a lot of times but I haven't gone to every beach in existence yet. My friends invited me to another beach fun and I'm glad we went to somewhere I haven't gone to. It's the beach adjacent to Isla Jardin del Mar owned by Marfin Tan. And, Bang! Fun fun fun~

It's always been my childhood dream to become a superhero and save the world. haha! I believe anybody can relate to that silly dream. My age says I have to be mature but my heart says I'm a child forever. I may not be a superhero but I'm always be SUPERHARA :)


Just look at the simplicity of the place. It's very peaceful and relaxing.
Meet my new friend... :D

Trying hard to do planking~ result : Obviously FAIL. haha

It fells good to sit on huge rocks..feels like ancient times. Woot~

feeling the beautiful scenery of Gumasa :) It's amazing how the sunset can calm your thoughts

the wind was inviting me to swim~

I was very busy picking up small sea creatures :) They were all friendly and I was like the bad guy or girl in the picture because I caught them and played with them T.T Haha

Seriously catching those small creatures~

Here they are. Aren't they amazing to watch? Hehe

Hara and Geia playing on the shore :D

Let's go back to being children yow~

Comments