Isn't That A Good News??

What's the good news? Well...I believe I have mentioned him a lot of times already, it's about Ikki. He's fine now. :D For sure, everyone's happy about it. I know, a lot of people are looking forward to see him without his mask. 

Clearly,I do not have the full knowledge about his disease. But just the thought that it's cancer of the blood...hello, malaking OMG na yun. I don't know how much he suffered but I know he had gone through real hardships just for the sake of getting well. 5 years of medication. Wow. Honestly, I can't imagine myself in his shoe. No to MSG, no to ham, bacon, and hotdog,no to pancit canton, etc. Gosh! They are like second to my favorites...how am I going to live without them? Wooot~ He's so amazing to endure all the cravings for five years, and now that he's fine, he's planning to continue the same system...forever. O.o You dare?? Haha!

And since he's fine now, our date followed.. LOLx

More to that, I prepared something for him. Yey! Just a graduation token...graduation for his 5 years of medication. Weee~

Actually, that's now how it looked when I give it to him. lolx. I erased the rough doodle and the funny writings made by my left hand.haha. Fun try. Since I erased the doodles, I replaced them with some writings using Korean characters. I also put a Shuriken-folded special note and Momo (a mooooing cow).  :)

Ikki, figuring out how to unfold the Shuriken letter :) but wait, what's funny about my letter? Haha..can't remember T.T

Anyway, I hope he likes my token...hehe. Congratulations ulit! >.<

Comments