My First Extra Ear Piercing :)

I don't know what has gotten to my mind why I pursued this. haha. All I know is that...I feel happy about my decision of having my first extra piercing and it's for real this time. haha. Right now, I'm having a hard time hiding it from everyone inside the house. Nobody knows this aside from my classmates. Some of them were even surprised for such step. Haha.
my extra ear piercing :)

In connection to this, some questions were flared up like what would be my parents' reaction, my siblings' reaction or even what would be Ikki's reaction.
Well, as of my fam sabi ko, I have no plans on telling them. It's up for them to discover as time passes by. Kaya nga para akong baliw didto sa bahay. Hindi na uso ang mag-pony tail kasi magiging visible siya kapag tinalian ko ang hair ko. Gosh! pati sa school, I feel so hot kasi hindi ko na tinatalian yung hair ko. Duh~

And by the way, to answer the question about ano ang reaction ni Ikki..hmm..ganito yun. My primary answer to John's question was "wala lang naman siguro siyang pakialam..I mean walang changes kung magpa-pierce ako..I presume.." And hindi ko din sinabi at ipinagmayabang. Kung may makakita, edi makita nila. Haha. And, that afternoon, nakita niya nga. Wooot~ just like what I expect, laser nga masyado. Okay lang naman sa kanya eh, walang problema. Cool nga sabi niya or ewan anong term yun exactly. Haha.

Happy Day! :)


Comments