Pasalubong :)

Kung maka-pasalubong...wagas! Haha

He asked me where I was. I answered him I'm just inside the house. Then he said he's coming. What??? It's not a funny joke. Wooot~ he said he's not joking. I'm still not convinced. I'm used to those kind of old pranks kasi eh. They say nasa labas sila. Syempre next thing non is lalabas ka at hahanapin sila. In the end, nasa labas nga lang sila...nasa labas ng kanilang bahay. Haha. 

But minutes later, my phone rang. It was him,saying he's outside. Whoah? For real? haha.

He was standing outside with his pasalubong from Manila. :) Awww. Na-touch naman ang lola mo teh! Hinatid talaga, dina nakapaghintay. HAHA :D 

Chocolates na Kinder. He said that was supposed to be White Day's (March 14) chocolate. Brownies unlimited. Artwork shirts and a pair of free doodle book. Cooool! Showered with sweets huh..hello tonsillitis!

Arigato Gozaimasu! XD

Comments