May Four Mini Date

To sum up the happenings -- i just need one word --

HAPPY!

previous posts -- i guess -- were the happy days i spent with him. and now, this. it almost melted my heart. ang galing! ganyan pala siya?

here's the story:

Kia and I went to Dunkin Donuts (KCC) to buy Precy and friends some pasalubong. There I saw my crush, the waterproof case which i had been craving to have. I had been crushing it for quite a period of time already. I told Kia that i really wanted to have one but my sister said NO. that time, Kia suggested to purchase half dozen of donuts so i can have my waterproof case, but no, i can't. i don't wanna spend my money for that. hmm. This crazy (thoughtful) girl told Ikki about my crush case behind my back. i know it's a boring story but what happened that afternoon was indeed cool.

They (Kia, Precy and Ikki) brought me to Dunkin Donuts and made me choose what color of waterproof case i wanted to have. WHAT?? i was like ...  (◐‿◑) for real? haha 

Then he said i'll just think of it as a gift daw since two weeks na ang pagiging "Trial Version" namin.HAHA. watta reason. but cool! Thank you so much thoughtful people! :)

oh ~ it's Trixon Go again  ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

hurray! and i picked the orange color waterproof case. thank you thank you ikki! isn't it cool? 

 i leaned my back knowing na may foam naman na pwedeng masandalan. and do you know what he said? haha this is quite funny but cute. he warned me that i may hit my head don sa edge. sweet ♥ ka-igat niya 
( ˘ ³˘)♥ pero na-appreciate ko naman. concerned lang siya. and i caught Kia smiling. narinig niya kasi.haha 
he knows how clumsy i am and he keeps on reminding me about things like those to keep me from hurting myself. Aww. naman oh! 

he's one of those people whom i feel so comfortable with. i don't care how i look when i eat. i don't care kahit may food sa loob ng mouth ko at magsalita ako, naiintindihan niya. before, i was so limited when it comes to my actions when i'm with him, but he made me realize there's nothing to worry about -- that all people are equal in the eyes of God so do what you feel like doing and do what you love. If to do it would make you happy, then do it :)

i really thank Precy for this picture. needless to say, this is a candid shot. we were sorta arguing about looking at my fingernails. i always tell him not to notice or even mind my fingernails for i really don't like them because for sure he would just laugh at them. haha but then he did, so i hit his face with my palm. clearly, it was not a slap. i can't do something like that with this very kind and sweet fellow. it was just a light hit for him to remember about not minding my naturally-weird-looking fingernails. 

before, every time na dinidilaan ko siya, hindi siya maka dila back because of his mask, but now, he is so free na mandila sa akin. wah~





by the jolly photographers' (Precy and Kia) order. sabi nila, akbay daw. and i was like. awkward. haha. i;m not really used of these. he's not a just a friend. he's more than that kaya mejo may awkward feeling.haha result: FAIL. no successful picture na nakaakbay because magalaw ako masyado at taw ng tawa :D haha sorry!


This is Precy and Kia. Ang mga "Utak ng Ka-echusan" 


although i looked so dumb here, i still find this photo so beautiful :) because may magandang dilag sa aking likuran na naka-pose.HAHA


Goodbye May four :)


Comments