May One Date

I guess it's just normal to count kung pang-ilang date na ito..ganito--ganyan--and the likes especially at this point of time wherein we can call it "starting stage". Assuming that my calculation is right, this is the third date -- all in all-- but the first date since the "Trial Version" is on.

We watched "The Avengers" and we find it so so so cool. Thumbs up for the amazing effects and all! And, for the record, it was my first time to watch a movie wherein a lot of people were falling in line outside the entrance just for the movie. haha. So that's how cool and inviting the movie is. And, I bet, some of those were second timers -- meaning, that would be their second time to watch the movie, just like my classmates. Wah~

In every date, pizza is always in the picture ◉‿◉ You know me, despite of the fact that I'm so "pul-anon" (madaling magsawa) but when it comes to the stuffs that I love, I'll never get bored of having them all over again and again. Pizza Hut! for today. And funny thing, we were seated nearest to the glass wall. We could see different people passing by--which is so awkward. Haha. It made us conscious every time we make a bite. Lolx We also saw some friends passing by -- literally, there were a lot of them. We even saw Snickers (Chui2).

And, the most amazing person we saw that day was ~ ten tene nen~ Miss M.

You know what happened? We were like kids inside the mall -- pulling and pushing each other. Haha. He just wanted me to take the next step which is my dream, too -- to grab the opportunity to have a photo with Miss M. Gosh! But then, I was too dumb to even do my best to resist and refuse. T.T Opportunity loss.

Hey ~ it's Trixon Go.    ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

And there's what we call the highlight of the day. Lolx. It would be funny if I'll wrote it here. haha. So i chose not to. But I'll just give you an idea. Well, Pax , your sister, already knows about it, just ask her or maybe, you'll just get it naturally. 

I'll try to draw it :) haha

And more :)

Comments