May Two Date

That day :) ang saya ko. it feels so overwhelming knowing na there's someone who is ready to be with you when you feel like doing unordinary stuffs and turn crazy ideas into something real. Before, included in my bucket list was -- to polish a guy's fingernails. I first saw it in the movie "A Millionaire's First Love" and i find it so fun to do. At first, i was just dreaming of meeting a guy who would let me do something like that. Until, i realize, it's hard pala to look for that guy. Normally, who would accept such offer? Pfft.

And i never thought this guy would agree -- but then, he did. And i find it so cool :) For my happiness, effort appreciated.


before and after.

no bias -- these hands look more girly than mine. so envious.

I so love that pose, Ikki! :D 


a picture with my real life doll. 


Comments