Eat That Stress Away!


Second Prelim Exam Week is finally over. I had my own way of celebrating but then someone made me realize that it was contrary to public policy. Aigoo! 

We were having our late lunch at Jollibee when I received this heart-skipping news. I didn't expect a thing. I really don't feel like divulging what's the exact happening here for I guess it would make the situation worse...in her point of view.

I felt like she was accusing me of something I really never intended to do. I never thought it would sound as bad as she thinks it is. It was a misinterpretation in her part. But I appeared as guilty as a culprit. I said I’m sorry but I know it doesn’t change the fact that it’s been done and I cannot change how she would perceive it. But I truly am sorry and promise not to do it again.

Beads of liquid started to form in the corner of my eyes. I tried to look up to prevent them from falling. In the end, I made my way to reach for my hankie and wiped them away. I cannot appear that weak in a public place…I really can’t.

But I felt like as if someone took away the spirit out of me. I acted like a robot. That was the way Shandy described me. I was so not in the mood to celebrate and I just wanted to go home. I couldn’t stop thinking it was my entire fault.

Arrrg. No more stories about what happened okay? I just wanna thank my friends for all their support…for comforting me and understanding my side. Thank you so much for believing me that I have no bad motive. You’re the best guys!

And because of that…I wanna eat my stress away! Hello Aunt Ludi’s Bakeshop!


Aunt Ludi Cakes at SM City Gensan

The mini I-don't-know-what-to-call sweet thing really helped a lot in soothing the bitterness that I was feeling that time. thanks Aunt Ludi!

that smile of excitement...


Precy, Kelly Grace, Shahara at Aunt Ludi Sm City Gensan!

Enrique Gil live in SM City Gensan. Just look at how the crowd welcomed him :)

To relieve some stress, let's try some luck. I bought a 6/45 lotto ticket. Niahaha!


Comments