For A Change


Say Aloha to my new header and my new title, "Tale of A Whimsical Soul". I honestly had a hard time deciding for the final words to be used for my new title or should I really do a little change. I was a bit hesitant about the idea of changing because I will for sure miss my old blog title "Shahara ~ Life is Amazing. God is Amazing." It's been like that for quite a looooooong time already and I loved it already.

What encouraged me to change?

Last Saturday, I stopped by at a bookstore. Then I bumped into this book entitled "Things to do before I die" sorta like that. I immediately fell in love with the book with just scanning few of its pages. Everything there was so cool. I wanted to buy the book but my cash isn't in the perfect timing. What I did was I just put the book in a bottom most corner hoping no one would see it until I come back. I won't deny myself for being selfish this time. Haha! Actually, I used to do something like that whenever I see an item which I would love to have but I cannot for a reason. I hide them! :D

Because of that, I was inspired to do a little change and this blog is subject to that. The YOLO concept (You Only Live Once) is so cliche although nothing works better than it. So, I came up with this idea of blogging like for real. I'll be more up to sharing stories than before. That's my new goal. I hope I can achieve this fresh and colorful dream of mine to be included in that site. Haha. For now, that's a secret. Shhhh.

I guess I don't have to explain why that title since everyone understands that. But honestly, I'd love to but I'm so so so sleepy already. I just had a mini study session for the up coming exams -- God Bless us! Maybe next time, I'll spare more time to tell you about the latest title.

So good night for now! :)

Comments