SM City Gensan | Take a Peek

SM City Gensan | Cinema 2. 

currently showing Sadako 2D, "The Ring" Original Sequel 3

I won't deny that I screamed several times but duh~ all in all, the movie was really funny. Every time Akane, "the one" who is chosen by Sadako, defeats one of Sadako's minions, we clap our hands and some were even on standing ovation. Haha!




SM City Gensan | Cinema 2


SM City Gensan |CR


I like the Robinsons Comfort Room more. No offense to SM. Piece of advice, they should try converting the faucets to automatic ones -- those who have censors. 





Precy and I in front of the huge and clean mirror

  
SM City gensan Cinema 2 Exit

SM City Gensan |National Bookstore Peek

  

Fiction Section NBS



one of my favorite section, Hallmark Cards

Hallmark Greeting Cards NBS

the Aquarius Bookmark

Toy Central Doll Section

 SM City Gensan |Cool View from second floor



Comments

Unknown said…
like your blog.. accept me sa FB..
Unknown said…
and follow me sa twitter tnx