Spring Day ♥

The original plan was actually a hangout together with our dear friends but it turned out to be a date. Well, I like what it turned into. hehe. TBH. 

Another lunch at Sunset Bistro. Yeah! I like the idea of us trying to try every dessert in our every visit.hehe So here's their Yummy Sunset Banana Split! Tada!


And another funny thing, last time, during our date at Coco's Grill I was the one who tried to knot the cherry stem. They said it was a test if you are a good kisser or not. That's funny. But originally I don't believe in that. It's not that I was just justifying my failure to knot the cherry stem. HAHAHA. 

This time, he tried the cherry stem knotting and Viola! He made it! It's not that I can't believe it but it's really fun to think that he did his best to really knot the cherry. haha. I've seen the effort really. :))  

Ikki and Sasha
And so, that's US :) 

We made a ketchup heart and a mustard heart in my plate:)) 

And that's Ikki seriously trying to knot the cherry stem . Haha. Congratulations!

By the way, the day was the 101st day of the Trial Version. He told me SOMETHING which made my entire week. I'm honestly glad that he realized it and he said he was sure of it though he may not be so sure of what it really is. That something is one of the top three components that I've been looking for in a relationship. And now, it's checked The other two were already checked a looooooooong time ago. :)) Hihi. 

And we had this funny video which I just turned into a GIF format :) I hope you like it. That moment, I was telling him the reason why I won't take his offer "subo". And, we both laughed when I said it's because what's on the spoon was just too little. haha. So we all laughed and he then took a super spoonful for me. 

XOXO :)
July 28, 2012| 101st Day of Trial Version


Comments