We Don't Live To Behave

We don't live to behave, we live to explore the world. Maybe we're not just qualified to behave, we got overflowing vim inside these flimsy bodies. Or maybe, we're just not designed to behave...for no reason, we are just made to touch and to feel every adventure life could offer.

Here's another day with my super high-spirited niece, Alexxa. Here's a clue of what is her personality like. When she wants something, she gets something. That's the spirit! She really does her best to get what she wants. She works for it...hard, I can say. I just don't want to use the words "spoiled and brat" in her because she's my niece and I love her so much. But I guess that's the truth. Truth hurts.

August 18. We went to SM City Gensan because she asked for it. She wanted to watch the colorful fountain dance. There we are... So here are the bits and pieces of her today's adventure...


Alexxa's carousel ride with Tita. I just find it so cool now that SM is in Gensan, carousel ride is available anytime you want. I remember every time we go to SM Davao (during the time SM in not in Gensan yet) , she always wants a ride. 






Alexxa with her Mommy Ivy

SM City Gensan Gymboree at Second Floor near the Cinema Haus
It's a fun place for kids where knowledge and skills are aimed to be developed. They also offer different classes for kids such as Music, Arts, and others. Next Saturday, we'll be back there for Alexxa's Music Class :)

















Comments