Mr. Generous

This photo was taken last March 14, 2011 at Shakey's with Spicy Wings and Rings. I had a fun time together with Mr. Generous who - by that time - just arrived here in the Philippines fresh from Cincinnati, USA. He's a long lost friend and I felt so glad that I'm the first one whom he chose to see. That was actually our first meeting. But he is so kind...no awkward moments...we feel so comfortable with each other just like old friends.

He said he remembers my Mom in me...at least I remind him of her. Then he finally reminded me of his promise...the gift. He promised to give me a camera as his gift for my 17th birthday. Isn't that amazing? :)) And he did.

Unfortunately, he deactivated his facebook account...meaning I don't have any means to communicate with him. I really wonder when will I ever see him again. It's been a year of silence...

I hope he's in good condition. I hope he's happy. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND!!

Comments