One Courageous Act

(looong romanticism...)
Trixon Go | Rose, letters, pictures. SURPRISE! :)


When was the last time I believed in myself? Hmmm. I can't remember...or it's not that significant to be remembered. But here I am, proud to say "I've done something courageous!...in the name of love."

The two-hour accounting subject feels like years of waiting for our break to come. I'm really excited...anxious actually, if I can really do it...am I strong enough to do it?

I immediately went out of the room as soon as I can after our teacher said "Dismiss." My feet were turning jumpy as my hands at the same time were starting to get shaky. Will I do it? Will I? Will I really? *facepalm* Yes. I have to so I will really do it. But can I do it? Can I really do it? Can I? I won't know unless I'll try.

So there I was. Moving my lanky legs, I head to the gate off to the flower station. Yes, that's right. A flower. I really thought of giving him a rose. Haha! I know, I know it doesn't sound so typical. Well, I don't like typical anyway. I know I'm bragging but I can see awesomeness in what I'm doing.

Standing in front of various flowers, I eyed a single long stem huge-petalled full bloom rose. I was disappointed when the lady seller raised the bouquet of roses which revealed their  huge thorns. They've seen my face sadden, I guess. They immediately notified me that they can perfectly eradicate all of those thorns. Then my face lightens. It's a yes.  So it's a sale. I then opened my bag and picked out some stuffs I prepared the previous night. I attached a small size photo of us with a special note at the back of the photo. I'm not gonna disclose what I've written. It's just between me and him. Hihi. I punched a small hole at the top left part of the picture and used an old fashioned bracelet with a heart-shaped pendant-like fake metal engraved with words "je t'aime" to attach the picture together with the stem. Then it looks perfect for me. Then I touched once more the thick envelope containing a friendly Hallmark card and a three-paged letter with pink-inked scribes. Honestly, that friendly card was meant to be given to Arjay but I wasn't able to hand it to him during his birthday. Unexpectedly, the words in the card perfectly fit the situation; I just added "boy-" every before the word "-friend" to make it more meaningful. Lol!

Ready to go!

I went back to school, head to the Accountants' Kiosk where they were staying during every break.I could not hear anything except for the loud beating of my heart.I was so nervous. Fortunately, my brain was able to command my scrawny feet to move.

I trailed the small cemented squares leading to the kiosk's entrance. He saw me; I was less than a meter from the mouth of the kiosk. Then I saw his brows creased.

"What?..." he casually asked — probably wondering what was I doing there, standing in front of him like an idiot.


I didn't know what to do. The plan that I choreographed a hundred times in my mind suddenly banished. All I could do is smile.The courage that I hardly collected from the far most corners of my being started to back out in an exponential rate. I could see my subconscious shaking her head for disappointment. Epic fail.



After the smile, I stepped forward...entering the kiosk without minding what everyone present in there would think of me. I forgot everything I have to say. My hands dropped the long stem huge-petalled full bloom rose with the  bracelet and the picture all together with the letter on the concrete circular table just in front of him. Then I turned around without waiting anything that he has to say. I found myself walking towards the second floor of the nearest building. There I saw John, a friend and I tried hard to relax myself...I don't want to be obvious. But I failed. My face betrayed me. He asked me what's the fuzz all about. Fortunately, I managed to keep him away from forcing me to answer.


I was inside the library when my phone rings. It was him, asking me if I wanted a talk. Wooooot. Blaaa. Blaaa. Blaaa. So much about that day that will still remain between me and him.

Best thing about that day is he appreciates my effort. He likes the letter, the rose, and all. He's also glad to know what I was thinking. And, I was inspired by all of his replies and following messages which give me strength to keep what I'm doing. To fight for what I can save :)

Happiness that is more than what I expected...just because of One Courageous Act :) And he thought it's romantic ♥

He said his Mom took the photo. Now I wonder what his Mom was thinking about...

My letter and our picture during his 21st birthday together with the heart-shaped thing

I really wonder what was the toothpick doing in the picture

Hallmark Cards | I love how the words coincide with what I want to say though I did some crash outs and add ons

the funny crash outs. Hoho. We don't use forever to describe our love cause we believe forever is a lie.
 I crashed the "Forever" and used "always", instead.



Some of my favorites among our latest pictures


(all pictures were taken from his Galaxy Young Camera)

Comments