Bohemian Christmas Party

The last week before Christmas was a busy one. Exams, gift giving, party here and there. Last but not the least, I've attended the Christmas Party with a not so typical theme which is "Bohemian". I've search for some cool outfits in the internet and I find it kinda similar to the theme of this year's Acquaintance Party which is themed "Hip & Bling" (Hippie Attire). That simply means all I have to do is call my friends for back-up. And tada! Xena and Precy embraced me with helping hands. Thank you sponsors! Haha.

Anyways, it's my first time to enter Rosewood Place and I find it cool. The party was held at Sir PT's Residence. I thought a lot of people will come, only to find out that only the close ones were invited. I can't help but ask myself, do I really belong in this circle? I don't know. I guess I need to use different perspectives to answer that pleasantly. 


Mr PT and I had a personal moment to talk about some important topics. First is about the Leo Club and second is I don't know how to term so let's just term is as my future. haha! Anyways, our talk went well. I appreciated everything he said and everything he's about to teach me/us in the future like he said. I met a lot of new faces. I've been linked to different guys whom I forgot the names. Sorry boys. Haha!

(8) The outfit. Thanks Xena for the tops and all the others are from my room and from the boxes of packages from Mom which includes the black heeled boots, jewelries, and the accessory bangles. 

(2) The food was awesome including the place and the over all preparation. I like the house a lot. It seems ideal for a beautiful family to grow with love and happiness. 

(7) After years of abstinence, they've convince me to drink alcohol. Good thing, it's just a lady's drink and nothing so worth the worry. 

(11) M. Che is very accommodating, both of them actually. And they won't simply let us, the guests, sit. They are good in pulling people and making them dance. Regae renditions were brought fro the night by Kuerdas band. I also met two Germans during the night, a man and a woman. The guy's name was Forgotten and the lady's name is Naimee. She's very energetic, too when it comes to dancing.

(13) I love it when Mr PT serenades M. Che. They look cute together. They've reach successful ages and stayed young at heart. And I find it cool to witness M. Che wiping her cheek — tears of joy for the win.

(14) The fireworks display was one of the coolest part for me. I've been always a fan of fireworks and I don't know when will I get over with them. They are one of the coolest Chinese inventions, I believe that can steal everyone's attention of any occasion. 

(12) M. Che gave us ladies gifts, a token of friendship. She gave me a pink bath towel with a Dior design. Thanks! It's so nice of you.

(15) The cool poker set. :) Nothing special, I just find it cute because I always remember my Ikki since he's the one who loves poker.

The party made me tired and I had a bothering good night sleep. 

-xoxo

Comments