Crafty Christmas Gift

Ever since, I don't wanna do typical stuffs. This Christmas season, I'm like crazy thinking about hot to turn a simple idea into something special and meaningful. Thinking about a gift to give is a hard task for me, especially when the person whom you are about to give your gift to is your boyfriend. This is my first Christmas that I'm in a relationship and I don't know how to make it special though I really want to.

So I look for cool inspirations around and then an idea pops into my mind. He's the person I want to be with everyday. Therefore, let's make him remember me everyday. A Calendar, it is!

Making A Crafty Calendar


Step 1 - Pull out some resources that you think you need. 
The more the colors, the better the output. :)
Well, I'm fond of using cheap materials or recycled ones as much as possible. 


Step 2 - Try arranging your materials. Decide what to use in your craft. 
When your workplace is clear, the picture that you want to create will appear clear in your mind, too!
I printed some colorful pictures, numbers, Month names, days of the week,
 and I also included some basic daily moods. e.g Happy, Lonely, Inspired, Excited


Step 3 - Partially create what you want.
So, this is the plan - the crafty calendar. But it is always free to be modified during the process
since I haven't connected the materials yet. And, I'm sure, the output will be different. Haha!


Step 4 - Try if it works. And connect everything.
So, this is how it works for me. You can simply move the little windows for changes.
Easy, right?

This is the result:

You can also put anything you wish along. I find the parallel ones so typical, so along the process, 
I turned in into zigzag-ish. 


And the beautiful mess I created. My idol Katie told me a little mess is healthy and fun! Hehe


The way I want to pack it. :) Haha!

Merry Christmas!

I'll post the second gift later :)
-xoxo

Comments