Date for the Date


Event date: December 8, 2012. Saturday.

This is the first time that this kind of day has come. We're both free to celebrate our 3rd monthsary at its exact date. Yipeee! It's fun to think how crazy and freaky and excited we were before our date. We both wanted the day to be awesome and it was...

Midnight greeting turned normal for us. And I was chatting with my best friend Aniza when he called and greeted me a happy 3rd monthsary over the phone. After my chat with Aniza, we had a mini conversation as to where and what time will we meet. It was past 1 AM I guess and we were not asleep yet. I was worried about the huge designer bags under my eyes getting bigger. I need beauty sleep for our date. Haha.

We agreed to meet at Aunt Ludi's Bakeshoppe and Cafe near the our Subdivision by 8 AM. His call woke me up. It was 7 in the morning and in my mind was I know I'll be late. Haha. Well, a natural thing.

I was ready by 8:30 and I headed to Aunt Ludi's which is just a 5-minute walk from home. I was half running the streets. He was on the phone. He said he's going to meet me. I was more excited. How many days we've not seen each other? Errr...just a day, yet that day seemed to long for this day to come. #inlove

I saw him. He smiled. I smiled. I couldn't stop smiling actually. We were still talking on the phone as we went nearer...and nearer. Then we both put off the phone. Side by side...shoulder to shoulder...we walked hand in hand...into the bakeshoppe...

It was actually my first time to dine there, too. Sweets for the morning aren't bad. The soft sweet square crunch tickled my taste buds. Yummy, I can say! But this guy beside me tickled my heart :) Sweet, I can say! And I was wondering if it was the best time to show him what I prepared the previous night. I thought...and thought...and thought about it. Yet, I forgot. Maybe because I was too overwhelmed of his presence and the yummy food and his face and his chubby body and his words...his mellifluous words.

Everything put me in daze. Just how I missed this guy so much. (I know this sounds overly crazy...just wait till you get to experience love like this♥) We talked about sweet nothings...crazy ideas...cool plans...even yummy foods...


...until we finally decided to go to SM Mall for our most awaited movie to watch, "Ruruoni Kenshin" or more  popularly known as Samurai X The Movie. It's just amazing how coincident it is to be both fan of Kenshin. I can only count with my fingers and toes the Animes that I did love watching and he's like, well, I'm not sure if he's considered of being one, otaku of his generation. I'm glad it's one of his favorites. Addition to compatibility points. Lol!

But I felt sorry upon realizing that we're 8 minutes late from the movie. Urrrgh! I hate remembering it. But then I love the movie although I was expecting for more. The actress who played as Kaoru looks like Mikay in Princess and I which distracted me the most. Her face merely reminds me of the teleserye. 


The rest are secrets. hohoho!














Comments