My End of the World Week

They say December 21, 2012 would be the end of the world; how com I'm still alive, kickin', and so happy? I guess everyone knows the rumor about the so-called end of the world or end of the Mayan Calendar. Now I wonder, for those who believe in it, how did they spend their so believed last week on Earth?

I don't believe that today is the end of the world. The death of man is the end of his world; no point of enmeshing the human race. So, here's how my week went which also happened to be the exam week:


1.) The first prelim release of Voice Publication. I'm impressed of the quality of the paper; they totally improved compared to before I went out of the publication. Nice work ex-workmates!

 

2.) Flying kiss with flying hearts. Product of boredom in the library while reviewing for the exams.

3.) Meet my feet... Product of boredom number 2. Every time I go to the single cubicle section in our library, I really wonder who could be in the opposite side because of the wood barrier. Whose foot is that?


4.) Last day of exam... Magic Ten before our English 12 examination. How cool is that formation? Btw, Cath is missing :(

After the exams, we then had our mini Christmas Party and Exchange Gift Celebration at Amandari Cove.


5.) Skin-tone Colored Bag by PARISIAN, SM...  I sincerely thank SM City Gensan for the cool gift ideas they got...



6.) Our area... so cozy and so affordable--for only Php200.00



7.) Pond or Lake...? I don't know how to call it exactly; just a view from our area.



8.) The pool and the people... I was honestly surprised when I learned that there were a lot of people. And, most of them are our schoolmates; some hi's and hello's really did the trick.



9.) Group picture,self-timer...FAIL. We positioned the camera on top of the cake and I set it to self-timer. Just then I realized, I had no idea how many seconds does it take to wait and to capture our images. And we were already smiling for quite a while...or more like half-laughing while stupidly waiting for any signal for the capture.




10.) The gifts... 


11.) Exchange gift. Meet Cath, my Chirtmas kringle. What's more funny is that I'm also her kringle. As a result, we literally had an exchange gift. 


12.) Faith's gift... personalized tags for each of us; from faith with love; with our names and pictures too!


13.) Cool Christmas Lights at the lobby.


14.) Cath's gift... She really knows my type--anything Barbie-ish. Thank you again, Cath-chan! I do like it!


15.) Cath's letter for me... When I got home, I checked again the letter and realized that it's harder that it looks. I have to solve for the hint at the bottom which was written using MORSE CODE in order to finally read the letter. And I feel like I'm having another exam. So challenging! So like it!

So how about you, how did you spend your end of the world week?
-xoxo

Comments