My Sweet Boyfriend


Opening of the surprise...
Hope you enjoy this Video made by an App "Magisto" with Artificial Intelligence.


Exams are finally over that means time for us to have some fun even just a little. 

Now it's a real coincidence that the final day of exam happened to be our  5th monthsary date, too.  So after the exams,  I went home and changed clothes and prepared for our date. Then something came up.  I felt like I'm running out of pants.  I know it sounds untrue and it really was.  I just wanted something new that very time.

So I opened my closet and checked for the "I'm-not-using-anymore " section.  There I saw an old white pants which I remember wearing way back early high school.  I really like that pants.  It's an original DKNY pants from Saudi Arabia, from my mom. The reason why I stopped wearing it is because of the fact that there's a tattered part on one of its pockets.

I looked around.  I saw my pink scissors,  grabbed it and transform my pants into shorts with folded parts on both ends of its legs which looked typically the same like those normal shorts that can be bought in the malls.

There,  I'm  ready to go with my new shorts just right above my knees.

Then we met at our favorite mall.  I didn't tell him my exact location and the fact that I already saw him standing.  I was actually planning on surprising him from behind. So took a long cut~just enough for him not to notice me.

Silently,  I tiptoed towards  him. He was using his cellphone at the moment and I was wishing that he should not throw it in case he'll really get surprised.

Then, I instantly covered his eyes with my hands. And, he held them.  He turned around and our eyes met.  Gosh!  I can't believe I miss him.

Then,  greetings followed. I didn't notice that he actually brought something.  And it's inside a blue huge paper bag with glittery butterflies design.  It looked cute and inviting.  I assumed it was for me.  Who else?  Right? 

And I asked him what the bag was for.  Then, he said it's a gift for me. My heart was dancing with joy. I stared at the bag.  On my mind was it's too big for a month gift.

Then he revealed that it's actually an early birthday gift and a Valentine gift,  too. Or we can include this month's gift as well. I immediately said thank you. Who would expect such thing?

He asked me to open it.  I actually wanted to open it at home but he insisted on opening it that very moment.  So I did.

I opened the bag.  I saw I Cherry Mobile bag inside and a Cherry a box too.  A cellphone immediately entered my mind. Then I shook my head.  How stupid of me to think it was a cellphone.  Why would he give of such thing. I immediately dismissed the thought. Then, I remember him mentioning that his brother got a new cellphone.  There,  I said,  "Oh,  this must be his brother's cellphone case ". Then I really had a hard time opening it because of the magic tape on each of the four sides of the box.

He asked me  to be careful in opening the box. I asked what it was.  I even joked about receiving another digital watch for the third time. And we laughed.  During my last birthday,  he gave me a Pink digital watch and last Christmas he also gave me another digital watch only Apple Green in color and a much smaller one.

Finally,  I was able to open the  box already.  I was shocked when I saw that it's actually the cellphone that I was planning to buy.  And he bought it for me instead. How cool is that?

I told him that he's making me spoiled by doing things like this.  He said he wants me to get spoiled. 
My heart was filled with gratitude and love.  I feel so special.  

All I can say is "Thank you so much..". It's really a cool gift.

Happy nineteenth birthday to me!


Ikki and Sasha at Robinsons Cinema 4 | Hansel and Gretel, the Witch Hunters


Trixon's pa-cute face...


An early Birthday and a Valentine Gift from my boyfriend...
Thank you!


Mom also bought a birthday cake for me at Saudi and sent me a picture...
I really wanted to have a bite...
If only she can send me the cake from miles away...
If only...

Comments