Another Date with My Iron Man

We watched Iron Man 3D to start the lovely day
 and we got this free picture at the booth
 and I look fat in the picture but I like it. hehe
 I like it when he looks kind
and I like it more when he looks so cute 
 but I'm not so proud of the fact that he got better skin than mine. HAHA so jealous
 It's also our first time to dine together at Jo's Chicken Inato
 3-pc Crispy Fried Chicken with Fries for Php92.00
 Grilled Chicken (Paa) for php88.00
and they are more than worth the price...
 and we ended up with the regular halo-halo because they're out of buko
 how his eyes normally look
 his his eyes look when he tries to make them bigger
but I can't see any change except for his risen eyebrows
 how his eyes look when laughing
 i don't know where he's looking
yet his chin fats show up at any angle
and I love their softness 
 I know he likes my perfume, DKNY which is also my favorite of them all
then we have this contest 
 on whose tongue is longer..waaaa
 we think holding hands is too mainstream, holding feet is cute
 and the way his pants give warmth to my flimsy legs
XD

Love,
Shahara
xo

Comments