Pink Everywhere

I was about to sleep when I realized that my bed was a mess.
Stuffs were invading my bed and I think I wasn't just able to notice everything before I left because I was late (like always) for my morning duty. And catching time is one tough task. I guess everyone has experienced that already. But what surprised my eyes is the Pink invasion~

 normally it looks like this
 then all these stuffs were found scattered everywhere
 which reminds me that I like Pink afterall XD
so let's check them out
 Christmas gift from Cath
 ID sling, Ikki's summer gift last year
 Ate Zai's gift during my 18th birthday
 a memorable Barbie pink mini Sterling Note
beaded wallet, token from Dayan's 18th birthday 
 my cellphone case
baby pink curlers that I haven't actually used 
 some pink memo pads that I used during the making of a gift
 an old Pink headband
 femme perfume, Flora by Gucci, a gift from Mom
 and my Samsung Notebook, another gift from Mom
 and also realized that most of them are gifts
and everything reminds me of my best friend who's crazy in love with Pink


Love, 
HARA
Pink

Comments